Ecus has a reputation for delivering excellent value and quality work to Government departments and other public bodies including Local Authorities, Statutory Authorities and specialist organisations.
Our reputation and achievements in this sector are demonstrated by our extensive publications lists and our placement on framework agreements for conservation organisations across the UK.
We aim to develop ongoing relationships with our clients in order to deliver long-term projects in an effective manner. Our key clients include: Natural England, DEFRA, SNH and English Heritage and Local Authorities across the UK.
We provide a wide range of services to this sector including:
- Ecological expertise including protected and invasive species
- Research projects including innovative original research and critical review of existing studies
- Development and planning advice specifically related to environmental issues
- Contaminated land surveys and remediation plans
- Archaeological and heritage expertise
- Provision of Environmental Statements as part of EIA
- Acting as Expert Witness or independent advisor
- Environmental management and training.