Ecus holds a railway contractor’s certificate and is able to plan and deliver track side works safely across the country.
Our reputation and achievements in this sector are demonstrated by our position as framework supplier to Network Rail. We aim to work pro-actively with partners and clients identify and eliminate environmental risks to programme at an early stage.
We are able to plan, coordinate and deliver large scale multi-disciplinary environmental surveys across large areas. We have a range of experienced safety critical staff that enables us to deliver a flexible and cost effective service. We are able to provide solutions to a wide range of issues and have experience of working on large infrastructure schemes, track renewals, signalling upgrades, line side maintenance, civils projects and environmental incident response.
We provide a wide range of services to this sector including:
- Planning and development support
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental feasibility and constraints reports
- Environmental assessment at all GRIP stages
- Protected species survey and mitigation
- Environmental site support
- Heritage assessments and support
- Environmental management and training
- RIPS planning
RISQS Supplier number 058970