Ecus specialises in providing environmental support to the renewables sector including onshore wind, photovoltaic, biomass, and hydro-electric power.
We provide a responsive and commercially aware service targeted at all key project stages including:
- Site Screening
- Feasibility and capacity studies
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Design and Access Statements
- Planning Statements
- Public Consultations
- Planning Applications
- Planning Appeals and Public Inquiries
- Drafting and discharge of planning conditions
- Post consent environmental support
Ecus works with a large number of renewable energy developers including both large utilities and small independent renewables companies. We provide a responsive and proportionate approach to the environmental design and assessment of renewables schemes that provides our clients with the information they need to deliver their projects.