Townscape and Historic Buildings
The team provide a full range of built heritage services and has many years of experience in the commercial heritage sector and appreciate the concerns of owners, developers and curators.
Ecus work with public, commercial, and private owners, including charities on a diverse range of buildings, landscapes, townscapes and urban environments.
Ecus can provide advice on the conservation and re-use of historic buildings and can advise on specific conservation issues within townscapes and parkland landscapes. The need for owners to demonstrate a good understanding of their listed building and its significance is an increasing requirement of planning applications. Our services include:
- Historic building appraisal and reporting.
- Heritage Statements and Townscape Assessments.
- Historic areas characterisation studies.
- Conservation Area Appraisals and Reviews.
- Recording of standing buildings in accordance with English Heritage Levels of Recording.
- Setting of listed buildings within Registered Parks and Gardens.
- Expertise in military and industrial heritage.
For more information either call one of our team or make an enquiry.