EIA Technical Consultancy
Ecus can provide a full range of EIA disciplines in team’s tailored to the circumstances of individual projects and managed to ensure an integrated and effective approach.
We deliver a full suit of EIA services from individual chapters to input into an existing teams Environmental Statement (ES) through to full in-house ES coordination and production. Our core service areas are:
- Ecological impact assessment
- Landscape and visual impact assessment
- Archaeology and cultural heritage assessment
- Fisheries impact assessment
- Water quality and hydro-ecology impact assessment
- Flood risk assessment
- Soils and agriculture impact assessment
- Ornithology impact assessment
For further information on any of the above services please browse our web site further or make an enquiry for a quick response from one of our team.