Environmental Management and Sustainability
Managing risk is at the centre of every organisation.
Our Environmental Management team will work with you to assess and manage risk through the implementation of management systems, obtaining permits and licences for operations and conducting comprehensive environmental due diligence reviews.
Our core services include:
- Management systems (environmental, health and safety, energy and quality);
- Environmental permitting (standard rules permits, bespoke permits, exemptions, AATF and AE applications);
- Environmental due diligence (extended phase I assessments, phase II intrusive investigations, site audits, documentation review, evaluation of environmental setting, risk assessment)
- Carbon management (quantification of emissions, validation and verification of assertions).
- Sustainability Impact Assessment and Sustainability Statements
We have extensive experience in undertaking work for a wide range of clients in the commercial, industrial and public sectors. Our clients value our reliable and cost-effective advice and we are proud to have a high level of repeat custom.