Landscape Management and Maintenance
Our Landscape team produce plans for sustainable, cost-effective and achievable current and future management on a wide variety of sites.
Our approach is always tailored to the unique requirements of each client and each project we undertake. The expertise of our Landscape team can be supplemented where required by our in-house ecology and heritage teams to produce integrated multi-purpose management plans.
We can produce Management Plans to suit a range of applications. These include:
- Creation of long-term management and maintenance strategies
- Conservation of important and protected habitats
- Conservation of cultural heritage
- Funding bid development support
- Inform the design of physical improvements to a site
- Inform improvements in interpretation, community involvement and educational uses
- Fulfilment of planning conditions.
Our recent work includes schemes for both commercial and conservation projects including Management plans for large mixed use developments on a brownfield sites, five year maintenance schedules to accompany planting plans for business parks and quarry restorations, Conservation Management Plans for national park landscape Heritage Lottery funding and for historic churchyards and cemeteries, tree and woodland surveys with management recommendations and Country park landscape management plans.
Our illustrated Landscape Management Plans typically include:
- Site description and evaluation including landscape, historical, cultural and ecological importance
- Vision for the future landscape
- Management aims and objectives
- Special considerations for landscape, ecological, historic, archaeological and community assets
- Detailed annual management and maintenance schedule of actions
- Cost estimates
- Monitoring and review of the plan and Restoration and Aftercare
If you would like more information about any of these services either give our landscape team a call or make an enquiry.