Tree Surveys and Constraints Planning
Ecus tree surveyors provide professional design advice on tree retention and protection in accordance with the British Standard BS5837:2012 Trees in Relation to Design, Demolition and Construction.
Tree surveys can be carried out at any time of the year and are usually completed within two weeks of receiving a commission. Our tree survey reports include:
- Details of the species, stem diameter, height, canopy spread, condition, remaining useful life expectancy, age class, extent of the Root Protection Area and tree quality category of each tree, tree group and woodland on a site
- Digital plan showing tree locations, canopy spread and Root Protection Area
- Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) or Conservation Area status
- Recommendations for tree preliminary management works
- Recommendations for investigation by an arboriculturalist if potentially hazardous trees are identified.
Additional services to assess or mitigate the impact of the proposed activity on the existing trees may include:
- Tree Constraints Plan showing Root Protection Areas
- Effect of the proposed development on trees
- Tree Protection Plan showing trees for retention and removal
- Recommendations for protection of retained trees during construction works
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment
- Arboricultural Method Statement
If you would like more information about our tree survey services either give our landscape team a call or make an enquiry.