Our combination of expertise and experience enables us to offer bespoke and competitive packages of fisheries and water-related consultancy services tailored to meet the individual needs of our client.
Our fisheries team offer professional support and advice for a broad range of project areas including micro-hydro schemes, abstraction impact assessments, river restoration, fisheries habitat design, tidal barrage construction and large scale fish population and monitoring works.
Our fisheries services include:
- fish population assessment
- migratory fish ecology, survey and assessment
- impact assessment and mitigation design
- fish pass design and specification
- electrofishing, beam trawl and grab surveys
- fish removal
- fisheries habitat assessment
Our business is complemented by our detailed hydrographic and topographic surveys and we have a comprehensive range of fisheries and survey equipment available suitable for use in virtually any fresh-water habitat.
If you would like more information about any of these services either give our water team a call or make an enquiry.