A greener future
Understanding and managing your carbon output
At Ecus, we work collaboratively with our clients to help them respond to the requirements of a low carbon world.
We do this through measuring, modelling and reporting carbon output to a range of national and global standards. We then bring a holistic and pragmatic approach to managing the risks and opportunities that the low carbon agenda presents. Finally, we apply specialist knowledge that offers ‘quick-win’ carbon and energy reductions, as well as set out a low carbon transition pathway.
Ecus recognises the importance of carbon offsetting in making the transition to net zero and we strive for solutions that benefit the climate, biodiversity and communities.
Carbon Advisory Services
We help your business improve its relationship with the natural world.
Out expert teams support with:
- Measurement and modelling of carbon emissions
- Reporting and communicating carbon information
- Compliance auditing
- Carbon and energy management
- Developing emissions targets
- Low carbon policy, strategy, governance
- Carbon neutrality and offsetting
Our expert teams work to the highest standards.
We support our clients across a wide range of business services, including:
- Greenhouse Gas Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard
- ISO 14064-1 Organisation level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals
- Science Based Targets Initiative
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- PAS 2050 Assessment of the life cycle greenhouse gas emissions of goods and services
- PAS 2060 Carbon Neutrality
- PAS 2080 Carbon Management in Infrastructure
Making environmental changes has benefits to your business too
Large companies in the UK are now required to report on their energy use and carbon emissions as part of their annual reporting. The Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) came into force on 1 April 2019.
Ecus works with you to ensure your compliance. This process often leads to operational improvements as well as environmental improvements.
Improve stakeholder relations and ensure the community understands your commitments to improving the environment
An opportunity to audit your business functions; environmental improvements that also make financial savings
Demonstrate improved business performance year on year, through making improvement to your operational processes