A greener future
Carbon management and reduction
We help our clients respond to the requirements of a low carbon world.
We can measure, model and report your company’s carbon output using a range of national and global standards. We can help you manage the risks and opportunities the low-carbon agenda presents, and our expertise means we can offer ‘quick-win’ carbon and energy reductions, as well as a long-term carbon transition pathway.
We recognise the importance of carbon offsetting in making the transition to net zero or carbon neutrality, and our solutions benefit the climate, biodiversity and communities.
Carbon Advisory Services
We can help your business improve its relationship with the natural world by providing carbon management solutions and services.
Our low carbon consultants support with:
- Measurement and modelling of carbon emissions
- Carbon reporting
- Compliance auditing
- Carbon and energy management
- Developing emissions targets
- Low carbon policy, strategy and governance
- Carbon neutrality and offsetting
Our carbon reduction consultants work to the highest standards.
We support our clients across a wide range of business services:
- Greenhouse Gas Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard
- ISO 14064-1 Organisation level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals
- Science Based Targets Initiative
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- PAS 2050 Assessment of the life cycle greenhouse gas emissions of goods and services
- PAS 2060 Carbon Neutrality
- PAS 2080 Carbon Management in Infrastructure
Making environmental changes can benefit your business too
Large companies in the UK are now required to report on their energy use and carbon emissions as part of their annual reporting. The Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) came into force on 1 April 2019.
We can work with you to ensure your compliance, and the solutions and processes we offer can provide operational enhancement as well as environmental improvements.
Improve stakeholder relations and ensure the community understands your commitments to improving the environment
Audit your business functions; environmental improvements can also make financial savings
Demonstrate improved business performance by improving your operational processes