Ongoing client relationships
We develop strong relationships with our clients and work closely with them to deliver their projects successfully and safely.
We work with
- National government
- Local government
- Third sector
How we help
- Ecological expertise including protected and invasive species
- Research projects including original research and critical review of existing studies
- Environmental development and planning advice
- Carbon advisory services
- Water and flood risk management
- Archaeological and heritage expertise
- Environmental Statements as part of EIA
- Expert Witness or independent advisor services
- Health and safety management and training
Building a sustainable future
Biodiversity Net Gain
Biodiversity Net Gain is a priority for us, so we’re innovating to bring it into our delivery.
Through our carbon advisory services and our expertise in delivering Biodiversity Net Gain, we support your schemes in becoming more environmentally sustainable.
We’re at the forefront of understanding and implementing the principles of Biodiversity Net Gain and work with our clients to assess project impacts and enhance the biodiversity value of sites.