Ongoing client relationships
Our aim from the outset is to develop strong relationships with our clients to work in a collaborative manner and facilitate continued delivery of successful projects.
Who we work with
- National government
- Local government
- Third sector
How we help
- Ecological expertise including protected and invasive species
- Research projects including innovative original research and critical review of existing studies
- Development and planning advice specifically related to environmental issues
- Carbon advisory services
- Water and flood risk management
- Archaeological and heritage expertise
- Provision of Environmental Statements as part of EIA
- Acting as Expert Witness or independent advisor
- Health and safety management and training
Building a sustainable future
Biodiversity Net Gain
Biodiversity Net Gain is a priority for us, so we’re using innovative solutions to bring it into our delivery.
Through our carbon advisory services and our expertise in delivering Biodiversity Net Gain, we support your schemes in becoming more environmentally sustainable.
Our teams are working at the forefront of understanding and implementing the principles of Biodiversity Net Gain. We have an excellent record of working with large clients to determine the biodiversity value of sites and assess project impacts.