Helping you towards an environmentally secure future
Generating a sustainable future together
With over 30 years of industry experience and our knowledge of the utilities sector, we deliver innovative and sustainable solutions for the water, power and gas sectors.
We manage and deliver all of the environmental aspects of your complex projects with our flexible support and holistic services.
Our teams are experienced in site investigations, landscape designs, archaeology and heritage assessments, and habitat management and mitigation.
We work with clients such as such as United Utilities, Thames Water, SSE, and LSTC.
Industry experience and environmentally considerate support
Environmentally sustainable solutions
Our full range of services, from ecology through to heritage and archaeology, underpins our work within the water sector. We provide innovative, integrative and sustainable solutions for real world problems. We’re registered with Achilles, which means our experience of providing environmental support in the water sector is recognised and assured.
Our teams provide expertise, advice and support to help you work to industry requirements and implement technical solutions. We can determine environmental asset value and potential impacts of projects using an ecosystems services approach.
Empowering you to deliver environmentally conscious projects
We work across the power sector to ensure that your projects are delivered safely and with minimal impact on the environment.
We help in delivering sustainability and environmental net gain to your projects, and with over 30 years of providing tailored solutions to this sector, we can be relied on to deliver quality, responsiveness, and health and safety.
Concise packages of environmental information at key project stages:
- Feasibility: Targeted environmental scoping and risk assessment
- Pre-planning: Preparation of environmental assessments from individual reports including flood risk, ecological and landscape assessment, through to full Environmental Impact Assessments
- Post-Planning: Discharge of environmental planning conditions including landscape design and planting plans, supervision of remediation, and ecological mitigation
- Implementation: Ongoing project support through the construction and operational phases including environmental monitoring, audit and legal compliance
Preparing for a low-carbon economy
We work with a number of energy providers including large utilities and small independent companies, throughout the gas and wider energy sector.
Looking to the future, we can support your transition to a low-carbon economy, by applying innovations in learning and technology, helping with carbon reporting, carbon offsetting, natural capital, and climate change risk assessments.
We specialise in providing environmental support to all areas of the utilities sector:
- Site screening
- Feasibility and capacity studies
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Design and access statements
- Planning statements
- Public consultations
- Planning applications, appeals and inquiry
- Management plans
- Drafting and discharge of planning conditions
- Post-consent environmental support