We have adapted our operations to provide a safe working environment for all our employees and other stakeholders. Importantly we continue to ensure business continuity to you, our clients.
We are confident that we can continue to adapt through this period of change, and our commitment to our clients remains the same. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
Ecus would like to assure you that we are closely monitoring and following, the latest information and advice issued by the UK Government with regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We are taking increased measures to protect the health of our employees and maintain business continuity. We currently have had no cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19), but are taking the following measures of precaution:
- As per the latest government advice all staff are now home-based, and are fully contactable via mobile and email
- Essential site work is assessed on a project-specific level and where deemed safe and appropriate is still being delivered
- All non-essential business travel has been cancelled and we have reiterated that the team avoid non-essential personal travel
- We have postponed events and conferences until further notice, and where possible have transferred training to virtual sessions
- We have rearranged all face-to-face meetings, proceeding with video conferences instead
- We have shared best practice health and wellbeing advice with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis
Additionally we have increased channels of internal communication and as always, prioritised communication with our clients. We believe more than ever that communication is key at this time and we have worked hard to ensure that our team is fully operational working from home, and is maintaining contact as usual with clients via online conferences and calls. We remain responsive and contactable, so if you have any queries please pick up the phone and give us a call.
Additionally, we have been quick to implement technological tools to ensure that we can continue to provide environmental support to your projects and maintain a focus on achieving your targets.
As we continue our work, we are preparing for different scenarios and are remaining adaptable and flexible to further change. When current travel restrictions are lifted we will be able to ramp up activities very quickly.
Finally, Ecus would like to firmly reassure our clients that we remain committed to working together and safely through this difficult and uncertain time.
We wish you good health from the whole team at Ecus.